Lavender Wax Melt Bark
See why these floral wax bark melts are the hot new trend this season! These petite but powerful wax bark pieces not only look beautiful but make your home or space smell amazing!
SO WHAT ARE WAX BARK MELTS?
Wax bark melts are small pieces of wax made to be gently heated to reveal their pleasant scents. Although they’re similar to candles, wax melts utilize a warmer to help melt the bark/wax. Wax bark melts are incredibly popular and many people have found wax melts to be more convenient, safe, and affordable compared to candles. Wax melts are long-lasting, safe for the environment, and are flame-free. If you’re considering trying out wax bark melts for the first time, here are a few reasons why you should start your collection with DNA's exquisite line of wax bark.
WAX BARK MELTS LAST A LONG TIME:
Wax bark melts are long-lasting and have more burn-time when compared to traditional candles. Studies have found that wax melts absorb heat slowly, and also release fragrance gently without the use of a flame or burning. Ultimately, this warming process slows down the melting and evaporation process, which makes wax bark melts last for a looooooong time. Typically wax bark melts last 2-3 times longer than an equivalent sized candle. Furthermore, candles require a flame, which means that the wax is at a higher temperature and therefore they evaporate at a faster rate.
SAFE FOR YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND THE ENVIRONMENT:
Wax melts are safer for the environment. No flames = no burning and that is better for a person’s overall health. DNA Candle Co.'s wax melts are made of 100% soy wax which is a natural and safer option over traditional paraffin wax candles/melts typically found in stores. Furthermore, it is necessary to remember that unwanted accidents happen all the time. When a candle is knocked over, this may lead to fire-related accidents but with a flameless wax malt/bark there is no fire risk.
Wax melts are convenient to use wherever you are at. They can be placed in your home, office, gym/workout space or anywhere that a pleasant and sooth scent is desired. Also, wax melts are small, portable and can be stored almost anywhere.
How Do I Use Wax Bark/Melts?
- We suggest you use an electric wax melter/burner for the best results.
- Tea light melters can be used but some may not get warm enough to fully melt the wax.
- Scentsy warmers are NOT recommended because they have such a low temperature & their warranty is void if you use any other brand of wax besides their own.
Important Info. About Wax Melt Bark:
- Store your wax melt bark in a cool, dry location away from sunlight.
- The wax melt bark pieces are made to melt of course, so high temperatures in shipping or storage might cause them to slightly change shape.
- For best results, use your melts within a year of purchase.